<body>

Saturday, February 21, 2009
Ummm, 2dae is a saturday!

Hmmm, i am updating my blog le, and sorry for all those screwed up blogskins recently, juz had no time to correct them, so i juz let it be, very sorry. 1st thing 1st, gonna do the quiz dat Vanessa tagged mi to do ^^ Then i shall continue with my blogpost :)


Quiz
a) Who’s the person that tagged you ? Vanessa XD
b) Relationship between you & him ? Classmates?? Friends?? I dunno myself XD
c) Three impressions of him? Smack people very pain XD Ummm, she likes to dance? XD oh!!
and her mouth very big! XD lol ^^ just kidding ^^
d) If she becomes your enemy, you will ? Hmmm, i will be sad for approximately 30 seconds??
lol ^^ just kidding ^^ mayb even less ^^ LOL XD dunno leh.... ^^
e) What will you say to the person you like very much ? Hmmm, i really like you and i hope you
like me too?? XD
f) Characteristics I like about myself ? Too much to list them all down here ^^
g) Characteristic I hate about myself ? Too little to list them all down here ^^
h) For the person whom you hate, you say ? (I wont even talk to him or her)
i) What do people feel about you ? Some people think dat i am bhb.... (NONSENSE!!) lol XD
j) Your crush? (Not appropriate to say it here, but most ppl should already noe anyway ^^) lol
^^
10 people to tag (alphabetical order):
1)Adelyn
2)Angela
3)Benedict
4)Nicholas
5)Qi Min
6)Shu Xian
7)Teng Da
8)Wan Ling
9)Yan Ting
10)Zhi Yu
If 5 & 7 were together ? (Qi Min and Teng Da) Wei Hao will be so sad and mad ^^ lol ^^
Who does 5 like ? Wei Hao? Wen Hao? Wei Hao? Wen Hao? Wei Hao? Ya, Wei Hao XD haha XD
What colour does 9 like? (Yan Ting) Sianx! i forgot!! AHHH!! I MUST go and ask her later!!
Say something about 8. She is my gd gd fren now ^^ and my ex girfren ^^
Who is 2 ? (Angela) She is Angela Phua, known better as Phua Chu Kang's daughter ^^
Talk about 3. (Benedict) He is my very very gd fren!! ^^ he is very nice but then he gets angry
easily!! ^^ haha ^^
Who is 10’s best friend ? (Zhi Yu) I dunno, its either Min Yu or Yan Ling ^^ i dunno ^^
Who’s the sexiest among all 10? Sexy is such a deep word.......
What colour does 4 like ? (Nicholas) I dunno, but then should be a colour dat got to do with fable
2 ^^
Is 4 single ? (Nicholas) I guess so XD
Your relationship with 1. (Adelyn) Good Frens ba ^^
Are 5 & 6 best friends ? (Qi Min and Shu Xian) Far from dat! but then again, actually not quite
far la ^^
9’s surname ? (Yan Ting) Ahhh! I forgot too! MUST go and ask her too! ^^
7’s nickname ? (Teng Da) I dunno?? Ah Da??
Say something to 8.(Wan Ling) Sorry and thanks for everything in d past :)
Say something to help 9.(Yan Ting) Ummm, i dunno wad to help u with?? lol ^^
Where does 1 live ? (Adelyn) In Seng Kang! Near Nan Chiau High School!! XD
Say something to 6 when you see her. (Shu Xian) Stop calling mi BAI DAN!! and thx for being
such a gd fren anyway ^^ haha ^^
10’s spouse ? Eu June?? Eugune?? Oh wait, dats Yan Ling's ^^ lol ^^ jk jk! ^^

Hmmm, dunno wad to write abt now le, took too much time with the quiz, oh ya, gt to reply the tags! ^^

Shu Wei: Ya, i fixed it ^^ and relink le la!! ^^ happy??!!?? ^^
Zhi Yu and Yan Ling: Thanks for sayin the same compliments ^^ i noe its cute too ^^ haha ^^
Adelyn: Sorry lor, abit frustrated nowadays with all d overdued hw ma :( i wont be so dao in d future liao!! i promise!! ^^
Yan Ting: With ur non-stop corrections, how can i still be wrong?? XD
Chin Bee: No problem, its just copying and pasting and typing ur name ^^ lol ^^
Michelle: Still no idea wad u are talking abt ^^
Eugenia: Thanks for the consistent tagging ^^
And i am done here! ^^


9:01 PM
0 comment(s)





PROFILE
Name: Dan Jun Yuan
Age: 15 School: Nan Chiau High School
CCA: Basketball team, Point Guard
Steve Nash,Chris Paul, Ricky Rubio Rocks!!!
Note: What I Appear On The Outside May Not Be How I Feel On The Inside, There Are More To Things Than Meets The Eye.

WANTS
Her to be happy ^^
To do well in my studies ^^
To have even more friends ^^
To grow taller than 170cm ^^
To excel in basketball ^^
To be able to control my jealousy ^^

CHATS




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Adelyn
Alvin
Angela
Benedict
Cheng York
Chin Bee
Dorisa
George
Jeannie
Jennifer
Jeztine
Jie Yi
Jing Ru
Jing Si
Joyce
Ke Xin
Kok Ting
Leona
Li Yun
Li Hui
Michelle
Nicholas
Qi Min
Qi Yang
Rachel
Raymond
Reuben
Si Hui
Shu Wei
Shu Xian
Small Benedict
Teng Da
Vanessa
Wan Ling
Wayne
Yan Ting
Yee Hang
Yi Xiong
Yock Sheng
Yoke Ling
Yvonne
Zhan Chun
Zhi Yu
Class 2A
ARCHIVES

PREVIOUS POSTS
Sec 3 Camp! As fun as the malacca trip!! :)
penang trip was a blast!
I am updating now, so stop complaining!!!
Update!
Whatever........
NUMBER 5??!!??
Victory for Nan Chiau!!
Boring day.......
131st post on the 14th birthday
Changes?

CREDITS
layout: x
brushes: x
image: x
font: x